Please join us for an interactive panel discussion to guide you in some of the most important decisions regarding your family, your plans and your legacy.
Our panel includes:
Jason Maynes, Partner of Panorama Legal LLP. Jason’s practice focuses on the areas of corporate law, real estate, and wills and estates
Jeffory Borkowski, Partner of Panorama Legal LLP. Jeffory’s practice focuses on the areas of corporate law, estate planning and business succession
Join us as we cover many topics including:
• Aging and infirmity, a need to plan
• Powers of Attorney and Representation Agreements
• Is joint ownership of investments or properties with your children the right thing to do to save probate?
• Wills / Executors and their importance
• Do you need to make a record of what you gift to your children during your lifetime?
• Trusts – when do they make sense and why?
The devastation that the lack of planning can have on a family is incredible. Your care as you age, your family, and your legacy are dependent on the proper plan and we are here to help make you feel more secure in those decisions.
To RSVP or for more information please contact Sarah at 604-575-6911 or email@example.com.