This series of informal and interactive evenings designed for women has been created to provide a venue where you can feel open and comfortable learning, inquiring, and expressing your enthusiasm or fears about the wealth management process.
Please join us and our guest speaker Tara R. Britnell, Partner and Litigator with Hamilton, Duncan, Armstrong and Stewart. Tara’s practice focuses on estate and trust litigation.
This informative evening will guide you in some of the most important decisions regarding your family, your plans and your legacy. Join us as we cover many topics including:
- Aging and infirmity, a need to plan
- Powers of Attorney and Representation Agreements
- Is joint ownership of investments or properties with your children the right thing to do to save probate?
- Wills / Executors and their importance
- Do you need to make record of what you gift to your children during your lifetime?
- Trusts – when do they make sense and why?
The devastation that the lack of planning can have on a family is incredible. Your care as you age, your family, and your legacy are dependent on the proper plan and we are here to make you feel more secure in those decisions.
To RSVP or for more information please contact Sarah at 604-575-6911 or firstname.lastname@example.org